Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Denver, Colorado Wedding & Portrait Photographer: Outdoor Editorial Bridal Shoot

It's been so long since I blogged. Between redesigning my site and business, finding out I am pregnant with baby #4 (it's a boy!!) and taking care of my three daughters it's been a busy winter. So I was itching to get outside and shoot something...anything! Luckily, my makeup artist Lindsay and I had planned to do an outdoor bridal shoot as soon as the weather was warm enough. And in our minds, 46 degrees was warm enough =) We also did a "spring dress" shoot that I will post later this week. 

We were lucky to partner with some amazing local bridal businesses for this shoot. Thank you to everyone who contributed!

Wedding gowns provided by Flawless, Timeless and Blue bridal boutique. 
Headpieces provided by Kitty Mae Millinery & Accessories.
Shawls and Umbrellas provided by Splendor for Your Guests.
Makeup & Hairstyling by Lindsay Ambrosio of Denver Beauty Bride.
Models: Alexis, Nikki, Kiley and Evan (thank you!!)









2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! The makeup is fabulous, the gowns are gorgeous, and the shots are incredible. Congrats! Thanks for including our umbrellas and shawls!

    ReplyDelete